Are you in need of a little extra money? We could all use some extra spending cash to buy a little something for ourselves or help pay the bills.
Many people are looking for easy ways to make money, but do not realize it is difficult to become rich off of jobs on the Internet.
Yet, if you are looking for some simple ways to earn a little extra money here and there, then I have some ideas for you.
The best part is, most of these tips are easy to use and pay you for things you already do.
If you are looking for a full-time job, this is not the post for you. In fact, I have another post that lists 75 side hustles that will be worth your time if you need MORE money so skip over and check it out. Otherwise, here are my favorite seven ways easy ways to earn money and put cash back in my pocket every month.
Other Related Making-Money Posts
- 55 Ways to Make Money as a Teenager
- How to Make Money Fast
- 7 Best Survey Sites to Try for Extra Cash
- 7 Best Money-Making Apps to Earn From Your Phone
- How to Make Money This Weekend
- Work From Home Jobs for Moms
7 Easy Ways to Earn Money:
1. Ebates – If you have not heard of Ebates yet, you are missing out. Ebates is an online cashback site that gives you a percent back of what you spend.
How it works:
- sign up (use my link to earn an extra $10)
- Click on the site when you shop or use the browser extension
- Buy something you were already going to buy
- Get a BIG FAT CHECK quarterly via check or PayPal (there is a $5 minimum payout)
It is as simple as that! No hassle, just click-through Ebates. You can even install their browser extension so you do not forget to use them. That is one of my pet peeves! Shopping online and later realizing I forgot to click-through Ebates.
Sign up for Ebates here and receive a $10 sign-up bonus after your first qualifying purchase.
2. Pinecone research – This is bar none, my favorite survey site.
This site pays $3 per survey, which is great for a survey company – Many pay less than a dollar and are not worth your time.
However, most of Pinecone’s surveys are between 15-20 minutes long and are interesting to complete. Read my full review of Pinecone Research here and sign up through my link – Pinecone Research Link – because this is one of the only ways to sign up. You must go through a link and they close sign-ups for periods of time, but they are open now so this is your chance to check them out.
Typically, you will receive one survey a week, but sometimes more and you can try new products to earn even more money.
3. Swagbucks – This is another great way to earn money. The main way I earn money through Swagbucks is by searching the web – something I do anyway.
How it works: After so many searches you are awarded Swagbucks that can be redeemed for gift cards. You can also earn more Swagbucks by completing surveys or playing games but these can be time-suckers, so beware. I prefer using Swagbucks for Internet searches.
Read my Swagbucks review here and sign up through my link – Swagbucks link – to earn extra Swagbucks now! (The sign-up bonus changes but the last I heard they were awarding 300 extra Swagbucks to sign up.)
4. Ibotta – Do you grocery shop? Ha! Who doesn’t? Do you ever wish you had more money after you come home from a long shopping trip? Often we feel remorse for spending too much and not buying enough of what we need.
With Ibotta you can subside that guilt. Ibotta is an easy cash back app that gives you money back for uploading your grocery receipts.
How it Works: Buy stuff… Check your grocery store and see what items are eligible for a rebate. (Note: You can check before you shop, but I don’t recommend buying a bunch of stuff you weren’t going to buy just because it is on Ibotta). Next, snap a picture of your receipt and verify your items. The money will go into your account very quickly (sometimes within 20-30 seconds).
Note: This app has a $20 minimum payout, but you can cash out via PayPal or gift cards. Read my Ibotta review here and sign up to earn $10 using my Ibotta link.
5. Parabus – This is a site that is gaining popularity. Paribus tracks your purchases and gives you money back if an item your purchased sells for a lower price. Of course, they take a small cut but they get money back for you that you wouldn’t have searched for yourself. Sing up for Paribus here (Full Review coming soon)
To sign up or find out more information click the picture below:
6. Inbox Dollars – This is another survey company that I LOVE. The surveys are usually pretty fair and they offer other ways to earn like watching videos and signing up for partner offers. Sign up for Inbox Dollars and receive $5 through my link.
7. Poshmark – I’ve used this one for a few years and it is a great way to declutter. Basically, I go through my closet and find clothes I don’t want but are still in good shape. I snap a picture and write a description and voila, I have a listing that someone else can buy.
When I started using Poshmark, I was thrilled that others could find use in items I no longer wanted. They also make it very easy to ship with a preprinted shipping label the buyer pays for. You can read my full review here and receive a $5 coupon using my code MASMAX when signing up.
Read my full Poshmark Review!
By signing up for the above money-makers, you will receive $25 and one $5 off coupon! Pretty good for just signing up! Keep using them to maximize your earning potential. Again, you will not become rich with any of the above (well there are some that have turned Poshmark into a home business), but if you are looking to earn a few extra bucks for something you need or want, the above options will really help!
For more money-making and money-saving tips, sign up for the I Heart Frugal Newsletter and never miss a post:
- How to Make Money Fast: 25 Side Hustles to Earn $100
- 14 Effortless Dinner Meals That Will Make Your Kids Smile (under $60)
- How to do a Weeks Worth of Summer Budget Meals that Rocks
- The Ultimate Fall Slow Cooker Recipe Roundup – 20 Seriously Good Recipes
- Tuna Noodle
- Budget-Friendly Chili
- 25 Smart Ways to be More Frugal
- 21 Things to Stop Buying to Save More Money
- How to do a Financial Checkup This Year
- 7 Common Money Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- How to Live Your Best Life: 15 Life-Changing Tips
- Budget-Friendly Two-Week Meal Plan – Under $75
- 13 Spectacular Ways to Save on Gas
- 41 Clever Ways to Cut Your Food Bill
- What Should I Spend Money If I Want to
7 Easy Ways to Make Money Conclusion…
There you have it, my friends! These are the seven easy ways to make money. Start using them and put cash in your pocket. Earning extra money doesn’t have to be hard and you are doing some of these things anyway, so why not get paid for it? It will be nice at the end of the month when you can treat yourself or put aside money for something special. I like to save my money for Holiday presents, but that is just me! Go ahead and treat yourself!
Please leave me a comment if you have any questions! What is your favorite way to make extra money?
Take care – Sarah