Spruce up that Stove Top!
**This post contains affiliate links! Please feel free to click or continue on to this yummy recipe and enjoy!!
Are you on a budget this Thanksgiving? Are you stressed out about the strains of hosting? There is so much thought and effort that goes into hosting Thanksgiving dinner at your house. The menu, the cleaning, and lets not forget the food budget! This is enough to give a busy mom and head ache! Ouch!
One way to save money (think less stress) this Thanksgiving is to use Stove Top Stuffing as your main side dish! I have used this recipe for a few years and my guests raved about it!
This recipe is a quick, easy way to spruce up that Stove Top and save money because you are using Stove Top! Yet, you will still have a dish that guest will love!
I’m wishing all of you the best this Holiday Season and I’m hoping my recipe will help lighten the cooking burden and financial burden hosting Thanksgiving can bring! Let’s try this and see how many compliments you get this year!!
What you will need:
1 small bag of carrots cut up into small pieces – $1
1 small onion cut up into small pieces- .99
4-5 celery stalks cut up into small pieces – 1.50
Chicken broth – .89
1 box of Stove Top Stuffing – $1
- Sauté carrots, onion and celery in frying pan until soft.
- Follow the directions on the box of you Stove Top, except instead of using water, use Chicken broth. This gives it a more rich flavor.
- Add your veggies when adding the bread crumbs.
- Fluff with a fork and you are ready to serve! This serves about 5-6 people and can be doubled for more guests!
Quick, easy and yummy! If you are hosting Thanksgiving and you are on a budget, this recipe is for you! This recipe totals out at around $5.38! It won’t break your bank and your guest will love it! Shhh! Hide those Stove Top boxes and no one will know!
To you and yours, enjoy this time with your family! I am sure Thankful for mine and I am lucky everyone is in good health, which is all the wealth I need.
Leave me a comment! I would love to hear what you are Thankful for!!
- Chili -Fall Budget Meal Under $4
- Easy, Budget Friendly Tuna Noodle Casserole Under $3