TARGET SAVINGS SECRETS
Target is one of my absolute favorite stores! Those bullseye red circles send me into a shopping trans every time! Target not only has great products but the prices are great too!!
I actually do most of my grocery shopping at Super Target! You can’t beat the prices and quality….and with coupon stacking and gift card deals, savings are a cinch! Let’s not forget about my favorite app, Target Cartwheel!
The Cartwheel app. can save you tons of money! Most Target brands are always included in the app. If you check before you shop, you can score awesome deals on many other name brands products as well! Pair this with manufacturer’s coupons and Target’s coupons and you just got three discounts on one item! Yes, you read that correctly, three discounts!! (Four if you use Ibotta)
The best news is you can scan your own phone Cartwheel app at the self checkout! Just use the hand-held scanner! I love that!!
10 Target Savings Secrets:
1. Make sure you get the Cartwheel app and check the app before you check out!
2. Check manufacturer coupons before you shop.
3. Check target.com for target coupons & print(you can also have some of these sent to your phone texting target key words)! Stack with Manufacturer’s coupons.
4. Free shipping on Target.com with REDcard & an extra 30 days for returns. With the REDcard you don’t need a receipt. The cashier can pull up your purchase from your card.
5. On top of coupons, Cartwheel & savings get 5% off with your REDcard. That is $5 off every $100 spent!
6. Shop clearance! Look for those orange clearance stickers. Many clearance items are found at the end of the isles and Target price matches.
7. Use Ibotta & Checkout 51 rebate apps when you get home to stack even more savings
8. Look for gift card deals. For example, I just bought 4 Dove soap 4 packs. I received a $5 Target gift card at the register for purchasing the amount specified. Target has these deals all the time, so stock up when you see your items.
9. Use Ebates when shopping Target online.
10. Get the Target App. You can find your local flyer, coupons and shop all in one place.
Make a list and plan out your deals! Stock up on sales!
You just scored some awesome deals! Pat yourself on the back!!!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link I will be compensated & thankful! I do not recommend anything I do not truly love myself.
1. Ebates Review
2. Why I’m Shopping at Target this Black Friday